1. Wreck of the S.S. Minnow N 36 23.776' W 092 35.767
Off the south side of Gilligan's Island. Swim south from the 2 willow trees to a depth of 20 feet. Turn east to the line and follow it to the wreck.
2. Destroyer Escort – 30 feet deep N 36 23.846 W 092 35.726
East of Gilligan's Island. Near the clump of the willow trees swim east to a depth 20 feet, turn north to the line, follow the line to the wreck (careful of the live torpedo).
3. Iowa Farm – 35 feet deep N 36 23.901 W 092 35.880
North side of Gilligans Island. About the center of island find the line at 20 feet depth. Follow it to the tractor and combine.
4. Troop Transport and Escort – 45 feet deep N 36 24.110 W 092 35.367
Sunk during World War II by German U-Boat still has a live torpedo on the port bow. (Be careful! It could go off) There's a total of 3 boats. Near the Point 3 sign on the west side, find the line at a depth of 25 feet and follow to troop transport. Two escorts are just north of main boat.
5. Bus Stop – 55 feet deep N 36 24.209 W 092 35.399
Wreck of the Bull Shoals Express. From east point at the entrance of Sister Creek, swim in a southwest direction to a depth of 25 feet. Follow the line to the bus.
6. Bermuda Triangle – 25 feet deep N 36 24.515 W 092 35.691
Near the west side of Sister Creek, swim at 30 feet to line. Follow it to boats.
7. Spanish Wrecks – 20 feet deep
Just inside of cove find the line in 15 feet of water. Follow it to boats (any gold found must be turned in to dive shop.)
8. Key hole – 50 feet deep
Wall dive with large hole you can swim through. A second hole is about 30 feet deeper.
9. Rotortiller – 25 feet deep
A good search and recovery tool. We use it to teach liftbag techniques.
10. Frost Wall
A good wall dive.
11. Shear terror
A good wall dive with overhangs.
12. Alien landing – 20 feet to 40 feet
From the east Point 7 sign, swim in a westerly direction at a depth of 20 feet. Follow the line to the space ships. (Can you figure out what the writing says on the ships?)
13. Pirate Longboat Frost Point wall – 85 foot dive
Legend has it that the notorious pirate "Jeff the Bloodthirsty" hid his treasure along the shore here. Afterwards, he murdered all four of his crew then sank the bodies with the longboat in order to keep the location secret.
14. Russian Submarine- 25 ft deep N 36 24.100 W 092 36.312 Follow line from Rototiller
15. Sailboat – 45 feet deep N 36 24.094 W 092 36.386 Go west from Russian Submarine